With new ownership at Squaw there has been a lot of speculation about what might happen to our half price passes, not to mention rumor (sigh) and innuendo about the reported offer in on Alpine and the mega resort in the works. What? No really, so called "highly reliable" sources are talking about about it after being sworn to secrecy or be "banned for life" from Squallywood...
I trash talk but people are talking about it.....who knows.
Management even sent out a survey earlier in the year and it looks like they even listened a little bit but I still don't see my own run on West face yet but here's the deal:
Squaw Valley USA season passes are on sale. Below are complete details on pricing, blackouts and perks. Thank you for skiing and riding with us. Guaranteed lowest prices valid through June 15, 2011.
No Blackout Dates!
Squaw Valley USA Season Pass Benefits
(Bronze, Silver and Gold all receive the following benefits):
- Passholders are eligible for one adult full day lift ticket at half day rate on all blackout dates (for blacked out passes). Tickets are non-transferrable and for passholder use only.
- Bring a friend and receive $10 off of an adult all day lift ticket or $5 off a senior, youth or child lift ticket. Valid when winter pass is valid only, limit one discount ticket per passholder, per day. Passholder must be present for purchase.
- 30% discount on Adult Snowsports School private half-day lesson (3-hours) with 24-hour or more advance reservation required, up to five people (non-holiday)
- Invitation to the Annual Passholder party
- 15% off Squaw Valley USA retail purchases
- 15% off Winter Season Parking Passes
- Free summer Cable Car rides
- All passes include night skiing when night skiing is in effect
- Turn in your spring lift ticket and we'll apply up to $30 off your spring or 2011/2012 season pass. Not valid on complimentary or promotional tickets. Pass purchase must be made on same day as ticket purchase.
- College passes can be purchased in advance of the June 15, 2011 deadline. Proof of full time student status (current student id, copy of course registration and official, signed letter from Registrar stating full time (12 credits or more, student status at an accredited college for the 2011/2012 season). must be provided in fall prior to pass validation.
- Prices are guaranteed through June 15, 2011 only.